Saturday, July 4, 2020
Front Porch Wisdom vs. Rage Mobs
We were discussing the riots, the McCloskeys, etc., and a friend sent me this. Wisdom.
Some random thoughts from my front porch this morning:
1) The left refuse to acknowledge their own rage mobs; supreme self-righteousness requires total self-blindness.
2) On FB the near-total use of the word “hate” is by my friends/acquaintances on the left.
3) I am effectively convinced the salvation of America lies with black conservatives.
4) The rage mobs are the actual zombie apocalypse—beyond reason, relentless, unthinking, totally focused on destruction and death.
5) “Then what?”—Two words no one seems to consider anymore before acting/speaking, and true across the board.
6) Remind me again how many buildings conservatives burned?
7) How do men’s hearts become so hard/devoid of basic humanity?
8) When the people who just want to be left alone get involved, I fear we will see a large casualty count.
9) Hong Kong protesters: Balls of steel. We are losing the fight for freedom here while they are risking everything for it.
10) The divisiveness that I see is entirely from the left. “If you support Trump, unfriend me now.” I appealed to logic/a desire to understand people with one of those folks, but they’re just done.
12) Our ideal of liberty/freedom for all needs to stay intact, while we address our shortcomings. Throw out that ideal and it’s game over.
Check out my Idiocy, Ltd. and begin the long, hard reckoning.
Posted by Eric Mader at 1:53 AM
Labels: black conservatives, BLM, McCloskeys, riots
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment